Product: Gildan 2000 Ultra Cotton T-Shirt
View size chart
Proceeds from the sale of the #Valentine4Boston t-shirt go directly to the Pawsitively Strong fund, set up by the 501c3 nonprofit organization NEADS/Dogs for Deaf and Disabled Americans.This fund provides service dogs at NO COST to survivors of the Boston Marathon bombings who have sustained a permanent injury.
On April 15, 2013 tragedy struck Boston. The attack was meant to bring the city to its knees. Jessica Kensky and her husband Patrick Downes were near the finish line when the bombs went off. They were both seriously injured.
This Valentine's Jess wanted to do something special for Patrick. When she reached out to friends, Jess never could have anticipated the response...
...her gift to Patrick grew into something much bigger...a Valentine for the whole city. The people of Boston are not just standing strong... they're dancing!
#Valentine4Boston was held at Copley Place, just a short distance from the site of the bombings that changed these lives forever.
It gave survivors, doctors and nurses, social workers, government agencies and others a forum to express their love and appreciation for the city of Boston. It's a way for those still reeling from the impact of that horrendous event to say thank you to Boston -- thank you for the incredible support you continue to show, and for being a city that is so resilient.
The flash mob was organized by NEADS/Dogs for Deaf and Disabled Americans http://www.neads.org
Our Special thanks go to:
• Attorney General Martha Coakley's and her office staff
• Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center nurses, doctors and administrators
• The Black Dog Tavern staff
• Boston Marathon bombing survivors and their families
• Boston Medical Center nurses, social workers and administrators
• Brownstone Insurance staff
• Copley Place https://www.facebook.com/ShopCopleyPlace
• DJ John Dow and DJ Stenny
• Massachusetts General Hospital social workers and nurses
• Massachusetts Office of Victim Assistance staff
• Matt Siegel from Kiss-108 Matty in the Morning
• Pat the Patriot, the New England Patriot's mascot
• NEADS/Dogs for Deaf and Disabled Americans staff, clients, weekend puppy raisers and dogs
• Jilly Martin, New England to Nashville singer
• "So Good" Boston Song singers and songwriters Eytan Nicholson, Vincent Sneed and Ben Meyers
• Choreographer Susan Chebookjian
Additional support from many Boston area agencies and companies, including the below:
• Lynn Hughes & Erin Essenmacher
• Boston Red Sox
• Boston Duck Tours
• Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
• Boston Public Health Commission
• Massachusetts Victim & Witness Assistance Board
• Brattle Entertainment
• Annie Massad Designs
• St. Judes Parish, Waltham
• MCA Promo
Sharon Kahn Luttrell
Pat Patriot #1
How it works:
If the campaign reaches it’s goal, we print and ship all of the orders. If it doesn’t reach the goal, we cancel and refund the orders. Please keep in mind that it may take a couple business days to see the refund on your account statement.
It takes approximately 12 days after the campaign ends to deliver your order.