As the days of summer dwindle and parents gear up (and can’t wait?) for the kids to head back to school, it seems that fundraising for a variety of school related needs always seem to follow close behind.
No matter the age - elementary, middle school or high school - there’s always a need to raise funds. Instead of some of the standard school fundraiser options such as wrapping paper or subscription sales, food sales or car washes, a t-shirt and apparel sale is a creative alternative for raising dollars for school needs.
Need some idea starters? Here are just a few ways in which schools can use a t-shirt sale to raise funds:
- Class, Team and Club T-Shirts - Raise money for a class trip, for new sports or band equipment, to pay for an entry fee in a competition or cover costs for a drama production, and more.
- School Fundraisers - An all-school fundraiser to help keep overall school costs down.
- Class Projects - Whether the art class is working on a graphic design or apparel segment or the economics class is learning about supply, demand and marketing, there are plenty of lessons to be learned from a t-shirt sale project.
- Field Trips - Raise funds to cover the cost of a trip, or simply have all the kids wear the same shirt or sweatshirt so that chaperones know who is in the group at the next field trip to the zoo.
- Doing Good - Perhaps your child decides to raise money to help an organization or a person in need as part of a project, or a fellow student or their family is going through a tough time.
How would a t-shirt sale help raise funds for your school community? We’d love to see your designs and see how you rally your school. And remember to share your sale with your community - the more people that know about it, the more you’ll succeed!
Find more inspiration on Ink to the People's School Days Pinterest Board.
Need help? We’re here to help your sale succeed. Give us a call (888-862-2775) or send us an email to learn more and to have your questions answered.